Πέμπτη 26 Μαΐου 2016

You are not alone

You with the sad eyes, don't be discouraged
They are just ignorant people, don't feel ashamed
They don't know what you're going through
They cannot see from inside their plastic world

They are not worthy of your tears
They are what causes them to drop
And even if you are full of fears
And most times it's easy to lose hope
Remember, i will always be here
I love you, you are not alone

I know to you little things seem like mountains
And it's impossible to just pass them by
And sometimes all that you can do is
Lay in bed crying, wanting to die

My words may seem nothing to you right now
But i will never leave your side
I will hold your hand and say to you that
In the end everything will be alright
Remember, i will always be here
I love you, you are not alone


Image Credits

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου