Πέμπτη 3 Δεκεμβρίου 2015

Who are you?

Sometimes I look at myself in the mirror
And ask questions – some of which I cannot answer
Who are you?
What are you doing with your life?
Are you living your dream?
Are you the person you wanted to be?
How many people have you helped?
How many people have you hurt?
And how many people love you?
Sometimes I count them
Is it worth it?
You may think they love you
But when you need them they’ll walk away
Everyone does that – myself included
What creatures are we?
We wouldn’t do that if we were Humans
What changed our hearts?
And why the hell did we let this happen?
Is it Money? Power? Glory?
You can have them all
But will you be happy without Love?
Without someone to share your happiness?
We are all passengers in this world
Born to die
So that’s what I keep telling myself:
Make your life a work of art
Use every inch of talent God gave to you
And love
Love everyone, hate no one
Live your life in peace


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SieuqS6G-I
Screenshot from Barrie-James O'Neill's video, Paranoid

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου