Τετάρτη 27 Ιανουαρίου 2016

Mr. Nobody

I have to choose mummy or daddy
The train is leaving, I’m running behind
“please grab my hand” “Nemo”
Please time, go back,  I’m in Zugzwang
I don’t wanna loose them, don’t wanna go
Don’t wanna stay, I’ll die anyway

Anna I love you, forever yours
“every Sunday wait at the lighthouse”
Years from then we met again
But I lost you once more because of the rain
I slept on the bench waiting for you
And then you came. Anna I love you

Elise I love you, shh it doesn’t matter
You love Stefano, you’re so depressed
I burned the car, you left me and the kids
Or did you die? I don’t remember
I kept my promise, I went to Mars
I spread your ashes, met Anna and died

Jeanne I’ll marry you and I’ll be rich
I’ll have a swimming pool, only two kids
I worked so hard and now I’m here
But now I’m bored, I don’t wanna live
The coin said no but I didn’t listen
I said I’m David and I got killed

It’s 2092, I’m still alive
They say I’m old but I’m 34
All those questions I cannot answer
I can’t remember, I don’t exist
I’m Mr. Nobody, you don’t exist
This 9 year old made it all in his dreams

Screenshot from the movie Mr. Nobody

1 σχόλιο: